- A ministry based on the Biblical principles found in Titus 2:3-5, where women intentionally develop friendships among women of different generations.
- A group of women who understand that life should be more than a messy experiment and that we weren’t meant to make this journey alone.
- A network of relationships among women of all ages where women can learn, share, grow and guide each other through the
many seasons of life. Women support each other in these relationships through prayer, encouragement and friendship.
- A great way to help women forge new friendships, find hope and encouragement during the difficult journey of life.
- Church membership is not required and we encourage you to invite women in the community to join CONNECT.
Foster spiritual and personal growth through cross-generational friendships.
As you begin this Connect relationship, you are agreeing to (at a minimum):
1. meet face to face once a month,
2. talk weekly, and
3. pray daily for each other.