Resources for the Drive-In
Download or bookmark this page. The items below are designed to help improve your experience at the Drive-In.
Car Games for Kids and Family - Download or Bookmark
- Drive-In Bingo - https://bingobaker.com/play/
ec2e427df89590de or download and print out your card DriveIn Bingo.pdf
- Play the alphabet game using License Plates
- Here is a word generator to play charades in your car. - https://www.thegamegal.com/word-generator/
- Click here for Car Topics and start a conversation in your car.
What you need to Know
WHEN & WHERE
- This Sunday, May 17
- The two large parking lots located on the West side of the new MISD Stadium (4201 Hardin Blvd, McKinney, TX 75070)
- Parking/Event map is below or you can download a copy HERE
- Gates open: 9:45am
- Service begins: 10:45am
- NOTE: MISD has requested that we clear the parking lot shortly after the end of the service, please be prompt in exiting.
- To ensure your car is facing the correct way, we ask that you enter the parking area from the side entrances off McKinney Ranch Pkwy or Collin McKinney Pkwy. (Parking map)
- The Hardin Blvd. gate will only be used as an exit after the event.
- Volunteers will guide you to a parking space so your car will be facing the stage/lift and will space cars appropriately.
- Cars will be parked first-come/first-serve in the order of arrival. Unfortunately reserving spots for Life Groups or other groups will not be possible.
- Because of physical distancing and our partnership with MISD, please no tailgating.
WORSHIP SERVICE INFORMATION
- Enjoy the worship service from your car using an FM radio station (Station info will be available at firstmckinney.com/drivein, Saturday).
- The service will contain singing and preaching as well as some other fun elements for you and your other passengers.
- We ask that you respect and love your neighbor by maintaining physical distancing and not leave your vehicle throughout the service.
- The service will be interpreted for the deaf. For a special parking pass contact [email protected]
- To maintain safe practices, we will not be passing out bulletins or song sheets. Several downloads will be available online Saturday to help you participate in worship. Those will be available Saturday at the top of this page.
- Plan ahead and print out the Kids Sunday Guide (HERE) for any little ones that will be coming with you. There will be sermon activity pages for them to use during the service. Those will be available Saturday at the top of this page.
- You can decorate your car before the service with your family and have a little fun as you join the church.
- Throughout the service, there will be fun opportunities to honk your car horn and get involved in other ways. This is a great way to get the little ones in your car involved.
- With rain in the forecast, we will move forward with the service if there is light rain. However, in case of severe storms (lightning, hail, etc.) we will move back to an online-only service at 10:45am and try to reschedule the drive-in for a later date. If this happens, we will notify the church via our website, social media, and email early Sunday morning.
- The service will also be offered online on Facebook and Firstmckinney.com/live at a lower quality than our standard online service, but we will record the service and post a higher quality version online (Click HERE) a few hours after the service.
- The stadium itself will be closed to the public, so we will have temporary restrooms for emergency use in the back corners of the parking lot (Parking map).
You can download the map to print here