WHAT TO EXPECT FOR
Join us at 9:15 or 10:45am for in-person and online Services.
We are grateful that God has been answering prayers and the COVID cases in our church family are going down. Our goal is to provide a sanitized and safe place for you and your family each week. Here are some of the steps we are taking to keep you safe as you come to the campus.
- Continue to deep clean and disinfect all facilities using CDC approved sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the campus and in large gathering spaces.
- Following large gatherings, worship spaces and common areas will be sanitized and disinfected.
- We will continue to worship together online, as well. If you are not yet ready to gather in person or are in a high-risk category, please plan to join us online at our normal streaming services at 9:15 & 10:45am.
- To minimize surface contact, you can continue to view our bulletin and weekly information online.
9:15 & 10:45am
Be sure to ask the following question on behalf of your family/group before registering for or attending a service:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
- Does my age put me into the vulnerable category according to the CDC?