Click HERE for First McKinney Campus map
Some Adult Classes require registration
6:26pm Middle School YouthQuake (6th-8th Grade, ROCK)
6:30pm Preschool/Children (Birth-K/1st-5th Grade: Children's Building)
CORE CLASSES FOR ADULTS (6:30pm)
Essentials (Multipurpose Room) ZOOM link
This class will be cover essential truths, doctrines, and other topics in great depth to help build one another up as mature disciples of Jesus (James 1:4) Click HERE to register.
Marriage CORE (Chapel)
- Enrichment groups for couples to strengthen their marriage by discussing CORE aspects of marriage. Click HERE to register.
- Three Circles Training (Fireside Room) begins Oct 7
- 3 Circles is a very simple, very reproducible gospel sharing tool that anyone can easily learn and easily train others to use as well. Click HERE for information and registration.
AUXILLARY CLASSES FOR ADULTS (6:30pm)
- Women's Group Study, 20/20, (Room 1205) Click HERE to register.
- Men's Group Study, Better Dads, (Theater-begins Sept 23) Click HERE to register.
- American Sign Language (Room 1121A)
- DivorceCare (Room 3114)
- This group meets weekly to help you face the challenges of divorce and move toward rebuilding your life. Click HERE to register.
- GriefShare (Room 3116)
- This group meets weekly to give you resources that will help you recover from your loss. Click HERE to register.
- Choir Rehearsal (Choir Room/Worship Center)
- Adults of all ages, middle school & high school welcome, no training/audition required
7:30pm Collective Community Night (College, off-campus)
7:47pm High School YouthQuake (9th-12th Grade, ROCK)