Facility & Rental
Contact info@firstmckinney for rental information
Fun First McKinney facts to get you started...
- First McKinney is an amazing story that dates back to its beginnings in 1872. You’ll be surprised at what you will discover when you come to this 100+ year old church.
- Our current Worship Center was opened in 1993, and was recently renovated.
- In 2003 we opened our 50,000 sq ft Preschool/Children’s Building. The ROCK, our newly remodeled student building, was opened in April 2004.
- Worship Center - Worship Center, Offices, and several BFG meeting rooms
- The ROCK - Student Center
- Family Life Center - Sports and workout facilities, meeting rooms
- Children's Building - Indoor playground, Children's Theater, meeting rooms
- Connection - Small facility connecting several of the buildings
Large Room Facilities
- Worship Center - Approx. Capacity 1,100
- Gym - Approx. Capacity 400 (with Worship Service set up)
- Theater (FLC) - Seating Capacity 200
- Chapel - Approx. Capacity 150
- Children's Theater - Approx. Capacity 250
- The ROCK - Approx. Capacity 550
|Outside front of Worship Center|
We are committed to helping couples prepare, not just for a wedding, but for a marriage.
Our policies include:
Meeting with a Minister
The ministerial staff wants you to fully understand what the church values about the design and sanctity of marriage.
- Counseling must begin before a date is approved.
- Counseling must begin at least three months before the wedding.
Setting the Date
- Dates will not be put on the calendar more than six months in advance for non-members.
- Dates will not be put on the calendar more than nine months for members.
- After you have met with a minister and begun counseling, we will accept your application and the date will be taken to staff meeting for approval.
- You must be a member for six months prior to setting the date to be eligible for member privileges.
- Worship Center-$750/$1650 (includes sound & lighting tech, organist, custodian & wedding coordinator).
- Chapel - $550/$1000, seats max. 150 (includes custodian & wedding coordinator).
- Receptions areas are not available for non-members.
- A $100 security deposit is required at the time your date is approved. This deposit will be refunded after the wedding if all policies are followed and there is no damage to the facilities, furnishings or accessories.
Our wedding handbook covers all of our wedding policies and is available in our main office Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm.
For more information contact email@example.com