The Collective is a group of college-aged believers who gather together for prayer, service, fellowship and growth through
centrality in the Gospel.
- Sundays | 10:45am | Annex 1B (Click HERE for map)
We gather together for biblical teaching, group discussion and
breakout sessions (with donuts of course).
- Wednesdays (Community Night) | 7pm | Various Houses
We gather together for a meal, fellowship, worship, prayer, a short time
of teaching and breakout in groups of 2 or 3 for prayer and accountability.
In all that we do, we strive for genuine discipleship and growth within the Gospel.
For additional information, please follow us on social media:
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1099905583376716/about/)
- Twitter (@m1thecollective)
- Instagram (collective_mckinney)
We would love to connect with you!