Click HERE to register
Marriage CORE enrichment groups provide an opportunity for couples to strengthen their marriage through discussing core aspects of marriage like communication, conflict resolution, trust and forgiveness. The small group experience helps each couple focus on areas of improvement and celebrate areas of success within their marriage. The Marriage CORE groups are led by mentor couples who have been married for more than 20 years. Their transparency and experience encourage couples to openly discuss each week’s marriage topic.
All marriages go through seasons of joy and heartache. It takes commitment, determination, love, laughter and a whole lot of patience to make a marriage last for 50 years. Marriage CORE offers extra support and encouragement to couples because good marriages don’t just happen!
In a Marriage CORE small group, you will:
- Deepen your relational connection with your spouse.
- Find a group of caring couples who are also working on their marriage.
- Learn valuable to tools to increase communication, resolve conflict and strengthen your marriage.
- Connect with a mentor couple who encourages transparency and honesty to promote growth.
- Develop accountability with other couples that challenges you to continue to work hard on your marriage.
- Find hope for the future.
Cost: $67 (assessments and workbooks)
Length: 4-6 sessions with the mentor couple
- Provides marriage mentors who help walk the couple through discussions regarding important marital topics like communication, conflict resolution, in-laws, finances and more.
- The engaged couple completes an initial assessment that helps structure the conversations with the mentors.