In-person Stadium Service
Due to weather, the Stadium Service has been moved back to 9:30am this morning.
God’s got this and it's gonna be great!
Join us at 9:30am on the Visitor side at MISD Stadium.
The gates will open around 9:00am
If you are signed up to volunteer, please show up at 8:30am on the visitors side and bring towels to help dry off seats.
We will still attempt to stream the service for those of you who cannot attend.
Do you long for the chance to return to worship together in one place again? This Sunday we have a unique opportunity to do just that. Join us for in-person worship at McKinney ISD Stadium this Sunday at now at 9:30am. We have made the service earlier in the day to take advantage of slightly cooler temperatures and shade in the stadium. The stadium will allow for lots of room to physical distance and still enjoy worshiping together, making it a great opportunity to invite a friend or neighbor to experience in-person worship at First McKinney.
What you need to Know
- New MISD Stadium Visitor Side.
- 4201 Hardin Blvd, McKinney, TX 75070.
- NOW - 9:30am (Gates open at 9am).
- Allow yourself enough time for traffic and parking.
WEAR YOUR JERSEY
- To have some fun and take in the spirit of the morning, wear your favorite team jersey or t-shirt that day.
- There is lots of space to park on the East Side (Visitor side) of MISD Stadium (see map below).
- If you feel comfortable, the service will get over with enough time to meet for brunch with a life group, family, or friend you invite. However, MISD has requested no tailgating at the stadium.
- If you would like to come to the service, but listen from your car radio you can tune into FM 92.7 in the stadium parking lot.
WORSHIP SERVICE INFORMATION
- The service is designed for the entire family, young and old.
- This is an excellent opportunity to invite a friend or neighbor.
- The Visitor stands will be in the shade most of the service, but you might want to bring an umbrella or hat for shade.
- The center two sections of the main level offer stadium seats with backs, all other seating is bleacher-style seating.
- Please wear a mask as you enter the stadium.
- The stadium restrooms will be open for emergency use.
- There is no RSVP or assigned seats, but we ask that you respect and love your neighbor by maintaining physical distancing.
- If this happens, we will notify the church via our website, social media, and email early Sunday morning.
WE NEED YOU HELP
- We want lots of friendly faces at the gate and the stadium aisles to welcome people. You can sign up to help at Stadium Service Volunteers.
- If the internet and wifi cooperate, the service will also be offered LIVE online on Facebook and Firstmckinney.
- We will record the service and post a higher quality version online (Click HERE) a few hours after the service.