Sundays at First
As a staff of First McKinney we are so glad you are joining us for this special worship service this Sunday. Here are a few things that will make your morning go smoothly as we regather for worship at First McKinney. Please keep in mind because of CDC guidelines we are limited on seats, and only have enough room this week for the staff of First McKinney as they help us work out the hurdles to having the church regather together.
Please register at the bottom of the page if you are on staff at First McKinney
- The service will start at 10:45am.
- Doors to the church will open 10am.
- Please allow for extra time be seated.
PARKING & ENTRANCES
- The front Foyer doors, located off Louisiana St. will be the only entrance open for worship attenders.
- The best places to park will be close to the main entrance in front of the Rock, in front of the FLC, and in the lot across Louisiana St. We will not be using golf carts for sanitation reasons.
- Volunteers will park in behind the Family Life Center and enter/check-in through the Connection doors.
- Please note Rockhill Rd. is under construction at the back entrance of the church and might affect how you arrive on Sunday.
REGISTRATION & SEATING
- Staff and their family worshipping with us will check-in as they enter through the Foyer doors.
- Staff and volunteers will help you find your seat in the Worship Center so that we might maintain safe and physical distances required.
- If a guest has not registered they will be asked to sit in the Chapel and if there are seats available they will be given a chance to sit in the Worship Center.
WORSHIP & THE BUILDING
- We are encouraging both volunteers staff and others to wear masks for safety as well as an outward sign of care for our neighbors. However to help others worship online, the worship teams and those on the stage may not wear masks.
- Please try to maintain physical distancing with others throughout the campus and service including the hallways and foyer.
- Out of respect for others please limit physical contact with those not in your group.
- The downstairs restrooms around the Worship Center will be open. Sanitation items will be available in the restrooms for your use.
- We have taken additional steps to make our campus safe - “Keeping You Safe Document”.
- The service will be available online at firstmckinney.com/live for those that are not able to worship in-person with us.
Be sure to ask the following question on behalf of your family/group before registering for or attending a service:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
- Does my age put me into the vulnerable category according to the CDC?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to stay home and join us online in one of the following ways: