All Staff | Teaching & Leadership
I've been blessed to be married to Kelly for 41 years. We have two great married kids and six amazing grandkids. It is my privilege to serve as Executive Pastor which means I serve closely with Pastor Sam and oversee the staff, operations and help execute the vision he has from God for our church. My hope for First McKinney is that all we do/say gives an accurate picture of our Jesus and that we love people outside our church as much as we love those inside. I am a guacamole connoisseur/creator, a Dallas Stars fan (been a fan for years, not a bandwagoner), plus golf, Jesus and Kelly keep me sane, although not in that order.
- Favorite book: The Arrow Pointing to Heaven (James Bryant Smith)
- Favorite hobby: woodworking, golf
- Favorite snack: guacamole
- Favorite movie from childhood: The James Bond movie - You Only Live Twice (still love James Bond!)
- One thing you might not know I like: I secretly love everything about the Cowboys, except Jerry Jones!