All Staff | Adult Ministry
Ryan is the Missions Minister and is responsible for overseeing the Missional Life area as well as our Family Sports Center. He believes that the Church is God’s Plan A for ushering in His Kingdom, and seeks to do this by making disciple-makers that worship and glorify Jesus in a way that is multiplied among their families, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. Ryan is married to his wife Sarah, and they have two kids – Judah & Hazel. He loves the lake, skiing (water & snow) and spending time in the mountains with his family.
- Favorite Book (Besides the Bible): Adopted for Life by Russell Moore
- Favorite Past-time: Any sport
- Favorite Snack Food: Anything made by Little Debbie
- Favorite movie from your childhood: The Sandlot & Toy Story
- One thing we might not know you like: Reading & Music