All Staff | Missions + Discipleship
Ryan is the Missions Minister and is responsible for overseeing Missions and Discipleship as well as our Family Sports Center. He believes that the Church is God’s Plan A for ushering in His Kingdom, and seeks to do this by making disciple-makers that worship and glorify Jesus in a way that is multiplied among their families, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. Ryan is married to his wife Sarah, and they have two kids – Judah & Hazel. He loves the lake, skiing (water & snow) and spending time in the mountains with his family.
- Favorite Book (Besides the Bible): Adopted for Life by Russell Moore
- Favorite Past-time: Any sport
- Favorite Snack Food: Anything made by Little Debbie
- Favorite movie from your childhood: The Sandlot & Toy Story
- One thing we might not know you like: Reading & Music