Click HERE for First McKinney Campus map
Some Adult Classes require registration
6:26pm Middle School YouthQuake (6th-8th Grade, ROCK)
6:30pm Preschool/Children (Birth-K/1st-5th Grade: Children's Building)
CORE CLASSES FOR ADULTS (6:30pm)
Essentials (Multipurpose Room)
This class will be cover essential truths, doctrines, and other topics in great depth to help build one another up as mature disciples of Jesus (James 1:4). Click HERE to register.
Marriage CORE (Chapel)
- Enrichment groups for couples to strengthen their marriage by discussing CORE aspects of marriage. Click HERE to register.
AUXILLARY CLASSES FOR ADULTS (6:30pm)
- Women's Group Study (Balcony Room 1205)
- Men's Group Study (FLC Theater)
- DivorceCare (Room 3114)
- This group meets weekly to help you face the challenges of divorce and move toward rebuilding your life. Click HERE to register.
- GriefShare (Room 3116) - begins Feb 3
- This group meets weekly to give you resources that will help you recover from your loss. Click HERE to register.
- Young Marrieds Life Group (CB 4256)
- D-Group Training – Feb 17, 24, Mar 3 & 17
- Please note the Choir will resume later in the semester
7:30pm Collective Community Night (College, off-campus)
7:47pm High School YouthQuake (9th-12th Grade, ROCK)