First McKinney Women
The Women's Ministry of First McKinney desires to help women of all ages strengthen their faith, exhibit more fruit of the Spirit, deepen their love for Christ, and encourage others in the Lord. We want to provide a safe place for women to connect with God and each other through the study of God's Word.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list or have other questions, please contact Lynn Quernemoen at email@example.com.
- Every other Thursday night beginning August 25
- Open to everyone! You do not have to be a member of First McKinney or the country club
- Great opportunity to reach out to your neighbors, friends and coworkers!
- Warm-up, 5:00pm with tee times beginning at 5:30pm (assigned at check-in)
- Green fee (includes cart): $20 per pre-registered player or $25 at the course
- Playing children will be placed on the same team as their parent
- League Commissioner Rob Bowsher, Minister of Family Sports
- League Directors Debbie Sanders, Brian Audia and Brian Burch
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information