All Staff | Youth
Student Ministry Associate
Deanna has been working with the Student Ministry for over eight years and loves getting a front row seat watching students grow in their knowledge and love of Jesus Christ. She was loved by an amazing man who went to be with Jesus far too soon and far too young. Her daughter, Elizabeth, is currently a graduate student at CU Boulder and brings music into Deanna’s life through her amazing oboe talent. When Deanna is not at work, she can be found hanging out with friends and traveling the world to discover new places and new adventures!
- Favorite Book (Besides the Bible): Right now - The Tattooist of Auchwitz by Heather Morris
- Favorite Hobby or Past-time: Traveling (anywhere!)
- Favorite Snack Food: Chips & guacamole
- Favorite movie from your childhood: White Christmas
- One thing we might not know you like: Broadway musicals - I am obsessed with them.