All Staff | Worship
Justin joined First McKinney in January of 2018 as Worship Pastor - leading worship for First McKinney worship services and providing oversight for First McKinney’s Choir, Band, and Children and Student worship teams as well as the Technical Ministry. Justin is married to Hollye, who he met on the first day of school at Western Kentucky University in the fall of 2003 (at 8:00 AM in Dudley Bryant’s Physics class) where they both studied music. Justin and Hollye lead worship together weekly at First McKinney and it’s their desire to always point people to Jesus. As Justin says often, “Music is great, but Jesus is greater.” Justin and Hollye have three awesome and talented children: Kaimon, Maddye and Addyson, and a goldendoodle named Sandye, and an American short-hair cat named Asher.
- Favorite Book (Besides the Bible): The Cross Centered Life, CJ Mahaney
- Favorite Hobby or Past-time: University of Kentucky Basketball
- Favorite Snack Food: Flavored popcorn from the Popcorn Shack in Richardson
- Favorite movie from your childhood: Robin Hood (the Kevin Costner one)
- One thing we might not know you like: Not listening to music in the car - I prefer silence.