All Staff | Creative
My goal in life is to tell stories, change the world, and share the love of God through creativity. I live each day to its fullest, seeking to make life as creative as possible. I have had the privilege of serving as the at First Mckinney for over 20 years. Through this ministry God has allowed me to lead the church through many creative avenues as we use media to tell the stories of First McKinney. It is through this that God will be honored and His name taken to the ends of the earth.
- A Good Book I recommend: Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea (Books)
- Favorite Hobby or Past-time: Wood Working
- Favorite Snack Food: Zebra Cakes
- Favorite movie from your childhood: The Man from Snowy River
- One thing we might not know you like: I love the outdoors. I worked for a few summers in a wilderness survival camp in Northern Canada.