All Staff | Worship & Teaching
Sam is married to Rebecca and has two crazy, fun and artistic girls - Anna and Ellie. Sam is the Lead Pastor and is responsible for prayer, ministry of the Word of God and vision. Sam desires to teach the Bible in an authentic way, allowing others to see clearly what it says, understand what it means and apply it to their lives. Before serving at First McKinney Sam worked at at Pine Cove and Park Cities Baptist Church. He passionately believes that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only life-transforming message worth dying for. He loves camping, football and his wife, although not in that order!
- Favorite Book (Besides the Bible): Living by the Book - Howard Hendricks
- Favorite Hobby or Past-time: Baylor, A&M and Cowboys football.
- Favorite Snack Food: Oatmeal with almond butter and blueberries - breakfast every morning.
- Favorite movie from your childhood: - Star Wars
- One thing we might not know you like: Camping with the family in the mountains