All Staff | FBLC
First Baptist Learning Center Director
Joanne has served at First McKinney for more than 25 years. She was born in New Orleans, LA and has lived in the McKinney area for the last 29 years. Joanne and her husband, Kevin have three children, Courtney, Kevin Jr, and Hope and three AMAZING grandchildren, Grace, Owen and Emmy Kate. Joanne is the Director of our weekday preschool and kindergarten, First Baptist Learning Center. She and her staff provide a nurturing Christian environment for children in which every child can grow and develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically. Joanne loves working with children at a time when so much physical and cognitive development is taking place. In her spare time, she likes searching for a "diamond in the rough" at garage sales and flea markets. She also loves spending time with family and friends.
- Favorite Book: The Connected Child by Karen Purvis
- Favorite Hobby/Past-time: Time with friends & family and garage sales
- Favorite Snack: Pistachios
- Favorite Childhood Movie: Sandlot (not really from my childhood)
- One thing you might not know I like: Football